A route setting is something that you can’t learn if you only learn the techniques but don’t understand the reasons behind them. However, it is also true that by introducing specific techniques, it is easier to understand the reasons behind them.
So, in this article, I’ve tried to introduce a technique that I often use when setting easy problems: wrapping and holding. Let’s keep improving the quality of your problem by approaching it from both sides, the specific tips and the way you think about it!
- We can evolve by facing our climbing form.
- Normal becomes unique
- Why is it good to hold a wrap?
- Choice and direction of holds
- Direction and position of foot holds (review of previous session)
- Application and derivation
- What happens when your move go wrong